Why a new Search Engine in Town?
- Bloopish is a Real-Time Search Engine, meaning the results you got are really fresh and difficult to find so fast using other search engines.
- Briefly speaking, Bloopish = Google + Twitter + Privacy
- You can add a webpage to Bloopish index now and find it in your results one second later. The index is interactive and Real-Time as well.
- We are crawling and updating our index constantly with pages created seconds or minutes ago.
- Bloopish is free, no ads, no sponsored links, no spam, no virus.
- More over, it is fast, easy and safe for child use.
- By the way, we still believe in SEO, so don't leave blank the keywords meta in your pages, ok?
Do people really care?
- Users want precisely what they’re looking for based on actual neutrality, rather than results based on an algorithm that’s been manipulated over and over again by a large corporation that certainly has an agenda. - forbes.com